King's Quest IV Finale MIDI

Chat about anything related to the QuestStudios Archive, Classic PC Games, MIDI, Etc.

Moderator: Quest Studios Archive moderators

Spikey

Re: King's Quest IV Finale MIDI

Post by Spikey »

Hey Goatmeal,

I have that and recently uploaded it to my Google Drive! Weird coincidence. Mine was extracted from the game by NewRisingSun. Also has 64 tracks instead of what seems to be 55 in yours.

Just checked, the tracks are identical. So they are NewRisingSun's extracted tracks. Maybe I sent them to you?

The 'missing' tracks are Tamney's lute lessons, so nothing critical.
goatmeal1
Quest Studios Veteran
Quest Studios Veteran

Post by goatmeal1 »

Ah, mystery solved, then. Glad to know where they came from [NRS] after all of these years. :)
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Yep :)
And anything else you have, like the BAK discussion on Facebook (hint, hint)...
Ari recorded those in 2006ish and they went on the site, so you should have had those 15 years now! :)
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Referring to site content, this makes me think. Ari should probably liaise with Marten, Andrew and myself and get his content on the site, whether it's the Larry 3 stuff, the old Krondor stuff, the new KQ4 MIDI..
goatmeal1
Quest Studios Veteran
Quest Studios Veteran

Post by goatmeal1 »

Spikey wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:38 pm Ari recorded those in 2006ish and they went on the site, so you should have had those 15 years now! :)
Yep, I saw the link in the comments onf the FB page where it led back to the old QS release.

Many thanks to everyone here, especially Ari and Spikey!
Ari
Quest Studios Veteran
Quest Studios Veteran

Post by Ari »

I'd be more than happy to have anything and everything I ever created go up on this site. :)
andrew603
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by andrew603 »

Hey.

Sorry I missed this. I'd love to get that content up there. I'm trying to find some time to spend on the site soon.. I know, I know. been saying it for years... :( But I mean it. Been working on a new music room and everything here at the house with the hopes to get back into this stuff some more.
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Join the club, my friend! :) I feel your pain, I've been working for almost 10 years to find the time, studio setup, space, right mix of equipment.. Hopefully there now.
goatmeal1
Quest Studios Veteran
Quest Studios Veteran

Post by goatmeal1 »

andrew603 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:32 am Hey.

Sorry I missed this. I'd love to get that content up there. I'm trying to find some time to spend on the site soon.. I know, I know. been saying it for years... :( But I mean it. Been working on a new music room and everything here at the house with the hopes to get back into this stuff some more.
I just appreciate that you are kind enough to provide a forum for us to gather, discuss, and exchange music and good memories. :)
jaffa225man
Quest Studios Veteran
Quest Studios Veteran

Post by jaffa225man »

goatmeal1 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:19 pm
andrew603 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:32 am Hey.

I just appreciate that you are kind enough to provide a forum for us to gather, discuss, and exchange music and good memories. :)
Yes, thanks so much for this! I missed queststudios as soon as I realized it was gone, and I was too late to really begin to participate.